Obama - Murderer
Is it feasible - why do it?
The Constitution of the United States provides a means to rid America of a U.S. president or a usurper/enemy agent whom the extremely ignorant placed in that office. This means is a process beginning with the House of Representatives, and it is called "impeachment". Impeach means (1) "to challenge or discredit", (2) to challenge the practices or honesty of", or (3) "to bring a public official before the proper tribunal on a charge of wrongdoing". Note that, in the case of the U.S. government, impeachment simply means the bringing of a public official before a tribunal. It does not mean trying the official or issuing a verdict.
The Role of the House
The last part of the last paragraph of Article I, Section 2, of the U.S. Constitution states that the the House of Representatives "shall have the Sole power of Impeachment." This means that the House of Representatives may charge someone like Obama with crimes as stated in Article II, Section 4, "The President, Vice President, and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors."
At this time, November 16, 2012, it would be possible for the House of Representatives to successfully impeach Obama, meaning the they could charge him with "Treason, Bribery, and other high Crimes". The House majority is currently composed of those who may choose to go forward with impeachment. However, the House members could only place the anti-American president in front of a tribunal. They could not try him or render a verdict.
The Role of the Senate
Article I, Section 3, paragraph 6, of the Constitution states: "The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments... And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present." At this time, with a slight majority in the Senate of communists, other anti-Americans, and their useful idiots, Obama's allies would probably see to it that he could not be convicted. Furthermore, Chief Justice Roberts would be presiding over the trial, and he has shown himself to be almost useless when it comes to opposing Obama. So why bother to impeach Obama at this time?
There is another reason to believe that Obama should not be impeached. Should Obama leave the office of president, Joe Biden would the U.S. president. For honest U.S. citizens, this would be like jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Idiot Biden would probably play his fiddle while the United States burned with fires he set. So again, why bother to impeach Obama?
If the House were to impeach Obama, the Senate would be obliged to put him on trial. Odds are, Obama would not be convicted and thus would remain in office. The good news would be that we would not have to tolerate Biden as president. The other good news is that almost half of the Senate is composed of those who are not in favor of Obama as president, and they would ask Obama questions that he would not be able squirm out of or sidestep as he does for the liberal media. The trial would be broadcast so that the people who are usually not allowed to see the egg on Obama's face would see it - and maybe more of them would awaken to Obama's true nature. This phenomenon was seen in the first debate between Obama and Romney. Also, it is doubtful that Obama will be able use his teleprompter during the trial so that he can more effectively lie his way along.
Since more people might awaken while watching the Liar-in-Chief, the majority anti-Americans in the Senate might decide that their chances of being re-elected would be growing slim. So they might decide to ally themselves with the real Americans in the Senate and eliminate Obama in their own self-interest. In any case, Obama's influence would be reduced.
The Probable Consequences
If Obama goes on trial, he lets more people discover the rotten nature behind his smile. If he stays in office, Obama will be less influential and will risk more danger of having his anti-American activities discovered.
On the other hand, if Obama should be convicted, he will be fair game for the courts, both criminal and civil, and justice might prevail. Biden would be in charge temporarily until (1) he decides to become as obnoxious as Obama and is impeached and convicted, or (2) he decides to be law-abiding and careful of what he does.
The Impeachment Movement
This movement is huge and sponsored by more than one organization. There are allied movements like the one below which shows how Biden can be removed also.
OTHER MEANS FOR REMOVING OBAMA
Freedom Watch is setting up Citizens Grand Juries from coast to coast. "The Citizens Grand Jury is a strong legal tool bequeathed to us by the Founding Fathers in the Fifth Amendment, a tool to use when all else fails... These juries enable patriotic citizens to bypass cowardly Republicans in the House and Senate who simply won't perform their constitutional duty to impeach and convict the Muslim-in-Chief for his treasonous actions in the White House."
"Citizens Grand Juries are the only way to ensure removal of Obama and finally bring him to justice for his many crimes against the American people. These are independent bodies free of partisan Democrat or Republican manipulation. Corrupt judges and and district attorneys with political aspirations can't dictate the outcome. We the People are in charge of these Citizen Grand Juries..."
Crimes for which Obama can be tried and convicted include the following.
1. Treasonous release of classified national security information disclosing the nation's and Israel's sources and methods of our intelligence agents, and military capabilities in fighting a war with Islamic Iran over its nuclear facilities.
2. Treasonous filing of a complaint before the Human Rights Commission of the United Nations against the State of Arizona over its law to curb illegal immigration.
3. Treasonous actions to undermine and overthrow the pro-American and pro-Israeli governments in Egypt and elsewhere in the Middle East, while sending U.S. foreign aid to Islamic terrorist groups like Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood.
4. Treasonous release of classified information concerning the Navy SEAL raid that killed Osama bin Laden and, in particular, that SEAL Team Six was responsible. This illegal disclosure later lead to the deaths of 22 SEALs, whose helicopter was shot down by Islamic extremists in Afghanistan.
5. Treasonous support, financed by U.S. taxpayers, for the Ground Zero mosque in New York City.
6. Treasonous taking of campaign and other monies from foreign interests adverse to the United States, including but not limited to Iran. (As one example recently, one of Obama's top White House advisers was caught taking a $100,000 speaking fee from a company that is in a joint venture with a firm, Irancell, which is owned and operated by Iran's equivalent of Hitler's Nazi SS, its Revolutionary Guard. Irancell, the Iranian cellular provider, intercepts messages from Iranian freedom fighters and dissidents and then turns them in to Islamic government authorities, whereby the freedom fighters and dissidents are then imprisoned, tortured, and eventually executed.)
7. Falsifying birth records to fraudulently get Obama's name printed on state presidential ballots, when he is not even eligible to run for the office of president under the U.S. Constitution since he is not a natural born citizen of the United States to two citizen parents at the time of birth.
8. Other crimes and misdemeanors.
Excerpts from the indictment of Obama and Biden by the Citizens' Grand Jury of Ocala, Florida.
1. Defendant Barack Hussein Obama was the President of the United States of America, who was sworn into office on January 20, 2009, and has served continuously in that capacity until today.
3. Defendant Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. was the Vice President of the United States of America, who was sworn into office on January 20, 2009, and has served continuously in that capacity until today.
5. As dictated by Article II, Section 2 of the United States Constitution, the "President shall be the commander in chief of the Army and Navy of the United States." In that capacity, the President is given sensitive and classified information, information that if revealed could cost the lives of American soldiers as well as place future American troops in harms way.
6. In August 2010, Leon Panetta, the director for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), informed Defendant Obama that CIA analysts discovered a compound in Abbottabad believed to be where Osams bin Laden was located. Later in 2010, Defendant Obama ordered Panetta to begin exploring options for a military strike on the compound.
10. [A] team of SEALs stepped into the room that bid Laden was located. The first round, a 5.56mm bullet, struck bin Laden in the chest. As he fell backward, the SEALs fired a second round into his head, just above his left eye. On his radio, he reported, "For God and country - Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo." After a pause, he added, "Geronimo, E.K.I.A... enemy killed in action." ("Geronimo" was to signify that bin Laden had been found). Hearing this at the White House, Obama said, "We got him."
11. Defendant Biden said, " Let me briefly acknowledge tonight's distinguished honorees. Admiral James Stavridis is a, is the real deal. He can tell you more about... the incredible... Navy SEALs and what they did last Sunday... Folks, I'd be remiss also if I didn't say an extra word about the incredible events, extraordinary events of this past Sunday. It was just extraordinary." ... Prior to dinner, there was no specific mention of who had killed bi Laden.
13. Several months following the release of this classified information, insurgents shot down a U.S. military helicopter during fighting in Eastern Afghanistan, killing 30 Americans, most of them belonging to the same elite Navy SEALs unit that killed Osama bin Laden, as well as seven Afghan commandos.
15. On March 30, 2012, Defendant Obama undoubtedly released classified intelligence assessments and documents that detail Israel's most sensitive military zones. They released staging grounds (air bases) and logistics in Azerbaijan where Israel Defense could easily strike Iran. They have a secret relationship with Azerbaijan or at least, they had.
16. On June 1, 2012, the New York Times documented in rich detail, an article titled "Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran", the President's secret decision to accelerate cyber attacks on Iran's nuclear enrichment facilities with a computer virus that came to be known as Stuxnet.
17. Other recent articles, such as one published by the New York Times editorial titled "Secret 'Kill List' Proves a Test of Obama's Principles and Will" divulged critical and classified information regarding U.S. plans to expand the secret drone campaign against terrorists in Yemen and "Horn of Africa."
18. This released classified information was intended to and had the effect of harming the national security of the United States, and has resulted in the deaths of Americans.
Count One (from above info)
50 U.S.C. $ 42(a) - Disclosure of Information Identifying a Covert Agent(s)
Defendant Barack Hussein Obama received confidential information regarding the whereabouts of Osama bin Laden as well as various possible avenues in which American soldiers could use to pursue Osama bin Laden, whereupon on May 1, 2011... SEAL team six shot and killed Osama bin Laden.
Over the next several days, information was released by Defendant Obama, specifically through Defendant Biden that SEAL team six soldiers shot and killed Osama bin Laden.
As a direct result of the divulgence of this information, an Afghanistan militant group shot down a helicopter containing 30 Americans, including members of the same elite SEAL group that killed Osama bin Laden.
The information leaked was done so intentionally and wantonly without regard to or concern for, the national security of the United States and whose only purpose was to bolster and promote Defendants Obama and Biden's political agendas.
18 U.S.C. & 793(d) - Disclosure of National Defense Information
The recipients of the aforementioned national security information were not persons entitled to receive information related to national defense.
The information leaked was done so intentionally and wantonly without regard to, or concern for, the national security of the United States and whose only purpose was to bolster and promote Defendants Obama's and Biden's political agendas.
For current information, go to www.freedomwatchusa.org and www.citizensgrandjury.com.
2020 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW, #345
Washington, DC 20006
October 29, 2012
The Citizens' Grand Jury in Ocala, Florida, has unanimously indicted Obama and Biden on the charge of willfully releasing classified national security information, leading to the death of American patriots. This is only the beginning.
Obama - Murderer