Back to Marxism - Back to Saul D. Alinsky
Back to George Soros - Back to Barack Hussein Obama
Back to The Communist Triumvirate - 2009
Back to A Short History of Communism, 2008
Clinical information from a college text.
When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as
in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe.
America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold:
its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can
undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within.
Abnormal Psychology and Modern Life, Fifth Edition, 1964, by James C. Coleman.
This is an old book. Some may consider it to be outmoded. However, the textbooks have been altered in many cases to the detriment of society - by the communists. This means that older books are better in many cases. See Education.
Antisocial (Psychopathic) Personality
In current usage, the terms antisocial and psychopathic personality are used interchangeably to refer to personality characteristics and behavior patterns that... usually bring the individual into repeated conflict with society. Antisocial personalities are not classified as mentally retarded, neurotic, or psychotic. Their outstanding characteristics are a marked lack of ethical or moral development and an inability to follow approved models of behavior. Basically, they are unsocialized and incapable of significant loyalty to other persons, groups, or social values.
The category called antisocial personality includes a mixed group of individuals: unprincipled businessmen, shyster lawyers, quack doctors, high-pressure evangelists, crooked politicians, imposters, drug pushers, a sizeable number of prostitutes, and assorted delinquents and criminals. Few of these individuals find their way into community clinics or mental hospitals. A much large number are confined to penal institutions, but a history of repeated legal or social offenses is not sufficient justification for labeling an individual a psychopath. In point of fact, the great majority of psychopaths manage to stay out of corrective institutions, although they tend to be in constant conflict with authority.
The incidence of psychopathic personality is difficult to estimate. In the United States, however, incidence figures are thought to exceed five million. This behavior pattern is considered to be much more common among males than females and more common among younger than older people.
Typically intelligent, spontaneous, and very likeable on first acquaintance, antisocial personalities are deceitful and manipulative, callously using others to achieve their own ends. Often, they seem to live in a series of present moments, without consideration for the past or future.
...psychopaths are capable of assuming responsibility and pursuing long-range goals, but they do so in unethical ways with a complete lack of consideration for the rights and well-being of others.
While all the following characteristics are not usually found in a particular case, they are typical of psychopaths in general.
1. Inadequate conscience development and lack of anxiety or guilt. The antisocial personality is unable to understand and accept ethical values except on a verbal level. Because of the marked discrepancy between his level of intelligence and his conscience development, he has been referred to as a "moral moron". His glib verbalizations and claims of adherence to high standards of morality are usually false and deceptive. He tends to "act out" tensions and problems rather than to worry them out. Often hostile and aggressive, he has little or no sense of guilt. His lack of anxiety and guilt, combined with his apparent sincerity and candor, may enable him to avoid suspicion and detection for stealing and other illegal activities. He often shows contempt for those he is able to take advantage of - the "marks".
2. Irresponsible and impulsive behavior, low frustration tolerance. The antisocial personality generally has a callous disregard for the rights, needs, and well-being of others. He is typically a chronic liar, and has learned to take rather than earn what he wants. Prone to thrill seeking and deviant and unconventional behavior, he oftern breaks the law impulsively and without regard for the consequences. He seldom foregoes immediate pleasure for future gains and long-range goals. He lives in the present without realistically considering the past or the future. External reality is used for immediate personal gratification. Unable to endure routine or to shoulder responsibility, he frequently changes jobs.
3. Ability to put up "a good front" to impress and exploit others, and to project the blame for his own socially disapproved behavior. Often the psychopath is charming and likeable, with a disarming manner that easily wins friends. Typically, he has a good sense of humor and an optimistic outlook. If detected in lies he will often seem sincerely sorry and promise to make amends but not really mean it. He seems to have good insight into needs and weaknesses of other people and is very adept at exploiting them. For example, psychopaths are prone to engaging in unethical sales schemes in which their charm and the confidence they inspire in others is used to make "easy money". He readily finds excuses and rationalizations for his antisocial conduct, typically projecting the blame onto someone else. Thus he is often able to convince other people - as well as himself - that he is free of fault.
4. Rejection of authority and inability to profit from experience. The psychopath behaves as if social regulations do not apply to him - he does not play by the rules of the game. His rejection of constituted authority may show itself in impulsive, hostile, criminal acts. Frequently he has a history of difficulties with educational and law-enforcement authorities. Although he often drifts into criminal activities, he is not typically a calculating professional criminal. Despite the difficulties he gets into and the punishment he may receive, he goes on behaving as if he were immune from the consequences of his actions.
5. Inability to maintain good interpersonal relationships. Although initially able to win the liking and friendship of other people, the psychopathic personality is seldom able to keep close friends. Irresponsible and egocentric, he is usually cynical, unsympathetic, ungrateful, and remorseless in his dealings. He seemingly cannot understand love in others or give it in return... the psychopath continues to move through the world wrapped in his separateness as though in an insulator, touched rarely and never moved by his fellow man...
The most dangerous psychopaths from the standpoint of society as a whole are those who are not only intelligent and completely unscrupulous but also show sufficient self-control and purposefulness of behavior to achieve high political office....
The personality characteristics and behavior patterns that we now label "antisocial" or "psychopathic" have been part of the human scene since ancient times, and are found in primitive as well as highly developed societies. However, the causal factors in such antisocial reactions are still not fully understood, though it may appear that these factors differ from case to case as well as from one socioeconomic level to another.
Contemporary research in this area has variously stressed constitutional deficiencies, the early learning of antisocial behavior as a coping style, and the influence of particular family and community patterns.
[Suspected] Constitutional Factors
1. Malfunction of inhibitory mechanisms in the central nervous system.
2. Deficient emotional arousal.
3. Stimulation Seeking. Because the individual is numb to stimuli, he seeks greater stimulation.
[Suspected] Family Relationships
1. Early parental loss and emotional deprivation.
2. Parental rejection and inconsistency.
3. Faulty parental models and family interactions.
[Suspected] Sociocultural Factors
Although we have emphasized the part played by constitutional and family factors, it would appear that social conditions such as those found in urban ghettos also produce their share of psychopaths. An environment characterized by by the breakdown of social norms and regulations, disorganization, undesirable peer models, and a climate of alienization from and hostility toward the broader society appears to produce a type of psychopathic personality.
Upon reading this, one may tend to feel pity for the psychopath. Pity is a good emotion and it is all right to pity such a person. However, one would be a fool to fall victim to the charisma and lies of a psychopath. Those who have not been brainwashed by those psychopaths who have been or are still with us, would be wise to examine the lives, writings, and actions of Marx, Alinsky, Soros, and Obama.
ANOTHER VIEW OF OBAMA
This was not written by me, but came through an e-mail that did not disclose the author. Regardless of that, Dr. Sam Vaknin and his writings on narcissism are authentic and accessible. It appears that there are subcategories of people once lumped into the category of "psychopath". Note that it was written when B.O. was still a senator.
Sam Vaknin has a Ph.D. degree in philosophy and is certified in psychological counseling techniques. He is the author of several books and has a very interesting biography which can be viewed on the web. He has researched and written extensively on narcissism. This is his view of Barack Hussein Obama.
Dr. Vaknin States "I must confess I was impressed by Sen.Barack Obama from the first time I saw him. At first I was excited to see a black candidate. He looked youthful, spoke well, appeared to be confident - a wholesome presidential package. I was put off soon, not just because of his shallowness but also because there was an air of haughtiness in his demeanor that was unsettling. His posture and his body language were louder than his empty words. Obama's speeches are unlike any political speech we have heard in American history. Never a politician in this land had such quasi "religious" impact on so many people. The fact that Obama is a total incognito with zero accomplishment, makes this inexplicable infatuation alarming. Obama is not an ordinary man. He is not a genius. In fact he is quite ignorant on most important subjects."
Barack Obama is a narcissist
Dr. Sam Vaknin, the author of Malignant Self Love believes "Barack Obama appears to be a narcissist". Vaknin is a world authority on narcissism. He understands narcissism and describes the inner mind of a narcissist like no other person. When he talks about narcissism everyone listens. Vaknin says that Obama's language, posture and demeanor, and the testimonies of his closest, dearest, and nearest suggest that the Senator is either a narcissist or he may have narcissistic personality disorder (NPD). Narcissists project a grandiose but false image of themselves. Jim Jones, the charismatic leader of People's Temple, the man who led over 900 of his followers to cheerfully commit mass suicide and even murder their own children was also a narcissist. David Koresh, Charles Manson, Joseph Koni, Shoko Asahara, Stalin, Saddam, Mao, Kim Jong Ill, and Adolph Hitler are a few examples of narcissists of our time. All these men had a tremendous influence over their fanciers. They created a personality cult around themselves and with their blazing speeches elevated their admirers, filled their hearts with enthusiasm, and instilled in their minds a new zest for life. They gave them hope! They promised them the moon, but alas, invariably they brought them to their doom. When you are a victim of a cult of personality, you don't know it until it is too late. One determining factor in the development of NPD is childhood abuse.
"Obama's early life was decidedly chaotic and replete with traumatic and mentally bruising dislocations," says Vaknin. "Mixed-race marriages were even less common then. His parents went through a divorce when he was an infant (two years old). Obama saw his father only once again, before he died in a car accident. Then his mother re-married and Obama had to relocate to Indonesia , a foreign land with a radically foreign culture, to be raised by a step-father. At the age of ten, he was whisked off to live with his maternal (white) grandparents. He saw his mother only intermittently in the following few years and then she vanished from his life in 1979. She died of cancer in 1995".
One must never underestimate the manipulative genius of pathological narcissists. They project such an imposing personality that it overwhelms those around them. Charmed by the charisma of the narcissist, people become like clay in his hands. They cheerfully do his bidding and delight to be at his service. The narcissist shapes the world around himself and reduces others in his own inverted image. He creates a cult of personality. His admirers become his co-dependents. Narcissists have no interest in things that do not help them to reach their personal objective. They are focused on one thing alone and that is power. All other issues are meaningless to them and they do not want to waste their precious time on trivialities. Anything that does not help them is beneath them and do not deserve their attention.
If an issue raised in the Senate does not help Obama in one way or another, he has no interest in it. The "present" vote is a safe vote. No one can criticize him if things go wrong. Those issues are unworthy by their very nature because they are not about him. Obama's election as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review led to a contract and advance to write a book about race relations.
The University of Chicago Law School provided him a lot longer than expected and at the end it evolved into, guess what? His own autobiography! Instead of writing a scholarly paper focusing on race relations, for which he had been paid, Obama could not resist writing about his most sublime self. He entitled the book Dreams from My Father.
Not surprisingly, Adolph Hitler also wrote his own autobiography when he was still nobody. So did Stalin. For a narcissist no subject is as important as his own self. Why would he waste his precious time and genius writing about insignificant things when he can write about such an august being as himself? Narcissists are often callous and even ruthless. As the norm, they lack conscience. This is evident from Obama's lack of interest in his own brother who lives on only one dollar per month.
A man who lives in luxury, who takes a private jet to vacation in Hawaii, and who has raised nearly half a billion dollars for his campaign (something unprecedented in history) has no interest in the plight of his own brother. Why? Because, his brother cannot be used for his ascent to power.
A narcissist cares for no one but himself. This election is like no other in the history of America. The issues are insignificant compared to what is at stake. What can be more dangerous than having a man bereft of conscience, a serial liar, and one who cannot distinguish his fantasies from reality as the leader of the free world? I hate to sound alarmist, but one is a fool if one is not alarmed. Many politicians are narcissists. They pose no threat to others... They are simply self serving and selfish.
Obama evidences symptoms of pathological narcissism, which is different from the run-of-the-mill narcissism of a Richard Nixon or a Bill Clinton for example. To him reality and fantasy are intertwined. This is a mental health issue, not just a character flaw. Pathological narcissists are dangerous because they look normal and even intelligent. It is this disguise that makes them treacherous.
Today the Democrats have placed all their hopes in Obama. But this man could put an end to their party. The great majority of blacks have also decided to vote for Obama. Only a fool does not know that their support for him is racially driven. This is racism, pure and simple. The downside of this is that if Obama turns out to be the disaster I predict, he will cause widespread resentment among the whites.
The blacks are unlikely to give up their support of their man. Cultic mentality is pernicious and unrelenting. They will dig their heads deeper in the sand and blame Obama's detractors of racism. This will cause a backlash among the whites.
The white supremacists will take advantage of the discontent and they will receive widespread support. I predict that in less than four years, racial tensions will increase to levels never seen since the turbulent 1960's.
Obama will set the clock back decades... America is the bastion of freedom. The peace of the world depends on the strength of America , and its weakness translates into the triumph of terrorism and victory of rogue nations.
It is no wonder that Ahmadinejad, Hugo Chavez, the Castrists, the Hezbollah, the Hamas, the lawyers of the Guantanamo terrorists and virtually all sworn enemies of America are so thrilled by the prospect of their man in the White House. America is on the verge of destruction. There is no insanity greater than electing a pathological narcissist as president.
Please use google to see more on Dr. Vaknin.
The Ascendance of Sociopaths in the US Governance by Doug Casey is recommended reading. I don't agree with all of it, but the part on sociopaths (essentially a new word for psychopaths) is correct.
See www.caseyresearch.com/our-staff/doug-casey. Copyright (C) 1998-2012 by Casey Research, LLC.
Casey believes that the new world of international business has affected our politics and our way of thinking - as, of course, it has. As a result, the sociopaths have taken over. His rationale is found in detail in his essay. What applies to this web page is his view of sociopaths - most of which reinforces my own views. Casey's essay was last updated in 2012 (it is now 2014). Perhaps by now, Casey has read Alinsky's books and has developed a deeper understanding. The part that Casey does understand is excellent in presentation and content.
Obviously, the government has been overrun by sociopaths. Our so-called President, Vice President, Nancy Pelosi, Lois Lehrner, and numerous others all fit the profile. Other major American institutions have also been overrun. This is especially true of banking institutions which are in league or part of the Federal Reserve (Big Banker's Cartel).
Throughout history, sociopaths have always attempted to take over because it is in their nature to do so, especially when the middle class is asleep. It is only when a sociopath (a great liar) goes so far as to wake people up that the take-over is discovered. And there will always be sociopaths everywhere, ready to do their thing when we let them do so.
As has been shown in Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, that the ideal "community organizer" is a sociopath. Psychology books on sociopaths (psychopaths) provide the same ideal characteristics, and Casey's ideas (probably from similar sources) agree for the most part, although I believe that his views are lacking in depth. He gives more credit to the sociopath than the sociopath deserves. Alinsky told his people how to be excellent sociopaths, always knowing what they were doing and why, but never letting others know. The following is essentially correct and is much more inclusive than Casey shows in his essay.
1. Sociopaths are lacking in conscience - little or no empathy for others.
2. Sociopaths put their own interests first, believing that the ends justify the means.
3. Sociopaths consider themselves superior because they aren't burdened by the emotions and ethics others have. This is a weakness of sociopaths that can be used against them. Since they cannot sense how fully-developed humans feel or think, they often do the wrong things and can be exposed for the subhumans that they really are.
4. Sociopaths do not accept responsibility for anything that goes wrong, when they are responsible for nearly everything that goes wrong.
5. Sociopaths believe that everything is theirs to take.
6. Sociopaths attack the "wrong" target - but usually on purpose. Alinsky had them attack a target symbolic of the opposition and destroy it.
7. Sociopaths never let a good crisis go to waste. If there is no crisis, they create one. Inviting thousands of unescorted children to come across our southern border is a perfect example of a created crisis that accomplishes several objectives in the leftist program to destroy America.
8. Sociopaths delight in dividing and conquering - and go to great lengths to employ this method.
9. Alinsky stated that lying was the preferred means to gain the sociopath's ends. He had a whole list of things to do if one were caught lying. Obama has been using this list very effectively - but people are beginning to catch on. Most Americans cannot understand how anyone can lie so blatantly or be so evil. The sociopath understands this as a weakness in real humans and exploits it frequently.
10. Sociopaths are not really human. They are lacking the things that make humans successful. Humans are a social species that derive their superiority (if there is one) over the animals by the ability to work together for the good of humanity. Sociopaths can work together and force others to do their will. Real humans can work together through win-win incentives. Sociopaths have a long track record of revolutions and purges that tend to eliminate the successful from the gene pool. Real humans working together do not have purges and the gene pool is safe from degeneration. Eventually, the subhumans are discovered - often at a pinnacle of a disaster they caused. Then there is a revolution that may aid the gene pool.
11. Sociopaths love bureaucracies. The bureaucrat will robotically enforce regulations, so the sociopath can create laws, rules, and regulations and the bureaucrats will follow through indefinitely, removing the burden from the sociopath. In fact, today most Congressmen do not even read the bills they pass because a bureaucracy has already done the work that should have been that of Congress.
Back to Marxism - Back to Saul D. Alinsky
Back to George Soros - Back to Barack Hussein Obama
Back to The Communist Triumvirate - 2009
Back to A Short History of Communism, 2008